When to Contact Your Attorney

The short answer is to contact an attorney as soon as the parolee is arrested or you become aware that a blue warrant has been, or is about to be issued. The sooner you bring in an advocate to represent you or your loved one, the better. It is wisest to select an attorney that specializes in parole law; there's simply too much at stake.

The Cohen Law Firm has represented parole violators in Texas for over thirty years. For more than a decade, Gary Cohen has been invited by the Chair of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles to participate in the statewide training of parole hearing officers. Put his experience on your team.

Back to Top