Why The Cohen Law Firm Stands Above the Rest
Selecting a parole lawyer can be one of the most impotant decisions you make. Your loved one's chance at freedom and a new life is on the line.
Whether your loved one is being reviewed by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles or has been arrested on a parole violation and is facing a parole revocation hearing, you will want the most experienced and most knowledgeable parole attorney in the State of Texas on your team. The Cohen Law Firm possesses unmatched experience in Texas parole matters and our practice is 100% devoted to the representation of individuals facing parole consideration or parole revocation.
We are committed to serving the needs of our clients and we have the expertise and experience to do so in a uniquely professional manner.
When you set out to choose the right parole attorney, please consider the following before making your decision:
- The firm's practice is limited to the representation of offenders in the parole review process and in revocation matters
- Gary has over 30 years of experience in Texas parole matters
- Gary has been qualified in Federal Court as an expert in Texas parole
- Gary is a Co-Chair of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association’s Committee on Parole and Sentencing
- Gary is a frequent lecturer and author on matters regarding parole law.
- Gary was invited by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles to participate in the development of the Texas Parole Guidelines
- Gary was invited by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles to assist in the state-wide training of parole revocation hearing officers
- The Cohen Law Firm is a Martindale-Hubble AV Preeminent Rated Law Firm.
The firm's reputation is exemplary and its commitment to serving the needs of the client are first, foremost and paramount. It's your choice; we hope you choose The Cohen Law Firm for your parole matters.
Approved For Parole The Same Day
Gary Cohen came highly recommended. He worked diligently to get to know the client and the family, and then to put a packet together that outlined exactly who the person was and why he should be paroled. We were ultimately approved for parole the same day the board reviewed the packet. From what I understand, this is not normal so we are very grateful for Gary's assistance. I am using the term "we" because incarceration affects the entire family and the individual's friends so when the offender has a success, the entire core support group shares in that success. If you are unsure of where to turn to for help, please call Gary Cohen. He has the demeanor, the reputation, the compassion and the ability to help you. He understands the system because this is all he does. I would recommend him to anyone that needs help.