Why The Cohen Law Firm Stands Above the Rest
Selecting a parole lawyer can be one of the most impotant decisions you make. Your loved one's chance at freedom and a new life is on the line.
Whether your loved one is being reviewed by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles or has been arrested on a parole violation and is facing a parole revocation hearing, you will want the most experienced and most knowledgeable parole attorney in the State of Texas on your team. The Cohen Law Firm possesses unmatched experience in Texas parole matters and our practice is 100% devoted to the representation of individuals facing parole consideration or parole revocation.
We are committed to serving the needs of our clients and we have the expertise and experience to do so in a uniquely professional manner.
When you set out to choose the right parole attorney, please consider the following before making your decision:
- The firm's practice is limited to the representation of offenders in the parole review process and in revocation matters
- Gary has over 30 years of experience in Texas parole matters
- Gary has been qualified in Federal Court as an expert in Texas parole
- Gary is a Co-Chair of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association’s Committee on Parole and Sentencing
- Gary is a frequent lecturer and author on matters regarding parole law.
- Gary was invited by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles to participate in the development of the Texas Parole Guidelines
- Gary was invited by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles to assist in the state-wide training of parole revocation hearing officers
- The Cohen Law Firm is a Martindale-Hubble AV Preeminent Rated Law Firm.
The firm's reputation is exemplary and its commitment to serving the needs of the client are first, foremost and paramount. It's your choice; we hope you choose The Cohen Law Firm for your parole matters.
Best Parole Attorney in Texas, Period
My grandson at age 16 accepted a plea bargain of 25 years after an attorney took his money and ran. A good attorney should not have had any trouble convincing a jury that it was self defense and not murder. After serving 12-1/2 years, he had his first review for parole this year. He was represented by Gary Cohen (from Austin Tx) and was granted parole in September.
Mr. Cohen has done a superb job of representing him. He visited my grandson several times and was open and personable to myself and other family members. He had done an enormous amount of research into the case, and had a phenomenal presentation at the hearing with a parole board member. My daughter and I were allowed to speak at the hearing also and we saw that Mr. Cohen was professional, yet very down to earth. I am delighted to highly recommend Gary Cohen for anyone in a similar circumstance. His fee is pricy, but remember the old saying, "You get what you pay for".