Why The Cohen Law Firm Stands Above the Rest
Selecting a parole lawyer can be one of the most impotant decisions you make. Your loved one's chance at freedom and a new life is on the line.
Whether your loved one is being reviewed by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles or has been arrested on a parole violation and is facing a parole revocation hearing, you will want the most experienced and most knowledgeable parole attorney in the State of Texas on your team. The Cohen Law Firm possesses unmatched experience in Texas parole matters and our practice is 100% devoted to the representation of individuals facing parole consideration or parole revocation.
We are committed to serving the needs of our clients and we have the expertise and experience to do so in a uniquely professional manner.
When you set out to choose the right parole attorney, please consider the following before making your decision:
- The firm's practice is limited to the representation of offenders in the parole review process and in revocation matters
- Gary has over 30 years of experience in Texas parole matters
- Gary has been qualified in Federal Court as an expert in Texas parole
- Gary is a Co-Chair of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association’s Committee on Parole and Sentencing
- Gary is a frequent lecturer and author on matters regarding parole law.
- Gary was invited by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles to participate in the development of the Texas Parole Guidelines
- Gary was invited by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles to assist in the state-wide training of parole revocation hearing officers
- The Cohen Law Firm is a Martindale-Hubble AV Preeminent Rated Law Firm.
The firm's reputation is exemplary and its commitment to serving the needs of the client are first, foremost and paramount. It's your choice; we hope you choose The Cohen Law Firm for your parole matters.
There Is No Price That Can Be Put On Freedom
After spending 12 years in TDCJ on a 30-year aggravated sentence, I decided to look for a parole attorney. During my diligent research, I was given many names accompanied with formidable reputations with great results. When my loved ones asked the top Dallas litigator who the best parole attorney in Texas was, the answer was clear: GARY COHEN. My search was over.
At the time, I had to do 15 years on an aggravated sentence to see parole for the first time and figured I might as well get my ducks in a row. It is a long shot to make parole in Texas in the best of circumstances, with 30 years, it was a prayer. GARY worked tirelessly with my loved ones to ensure we had everything in place to put the best case forward on my behalf. GARY visited me three different times and gave me a confidence in the the system that I had lost at my sentencing phase in the county court many years prior.
The miracle was how GARY got my loved ones a face-to-face meeting with the presiding parole official. Even as the six people chosen to speak were nervous as all get out, I was granted parole a month later.
I cannot stress enough the importance GARY COHEN played in facilitating all of this. If a loved one is in need of the best parole representation, GARY will not disappoint. I spent 16 years in the same 6x9 cages that so many are still residing in, and there is no price that can be put on the freedom that I've now experienced for two years...thanks to GARY COHEN.